We have ongoing collaborations with the following labs:
- Dr. Michael Pollak (McGill University): cancer metabolism and metabolic scaling.
- Dr. Aaron Grossberg (Oregon Health & Science University): metabolic reprogramming in cancer cachexia
- Drs. Lajos Pusztai (Medicine-Oncology), Richard Kibbey (Medicine-Endocrinology, Physiology), and Jesse Rinehart: exploiting metabolic vulnerabilities to enhance breast cancer treatment in vivo and in vitro.
- Dr. Andrew Wang (Medicine-Rheumatology, Immunobiology): understanding metabolic reprogramming in stress states.
- Dr. Valentina Greco (Genetics): metabolic reprogramming in skin development.
- Dr. Yajaira Suarez (Comparative Medicine, Pathology): modulation of tumor glucose utilization with endothelial cell manipulations.
- Drs. Melinda Irwin (Public Health) and Kim Blenman (Medicine-Oncology and Computer Science): exercise, immunometabolism, and breast cancer.
- Drs. Jonathan Bogan (Medicine-Endocrinology and Cell Biology) and Themis Kyriakides (Pathology): two separate collaborations on muscle function and recovery from injury
- Dr. Christina Allen (Orthopedics): clinical study to understand how blood flow restriction affects the immunometaboproteome during recovery from ACL repair.
We are always open to more!